Qualification and Experience :
- Bachelor level in development studies, education or equivalent
- At least two year working experience in reputed organization in development sector. Experience in disability related organizations will be an added value.
Major Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the district level project activities
- Counseling to students for better educational attainment
- Support for scholarship and materials distribution to the identified students as per the guidelines of project
- Provide relevant information to the SPO for planning, budgeting and reporting
- Support SPO for implementation of project activities in the field level
- Build relationship with local level partners, schools, local authorities
- Coordination and liaison with local level stakeholders and key actors for necessary support and smooth implementation of project activities
- Collect information to produce life story and testimony of students in coordination with SPO.
- Home visits of persons with disable students and partner school visit to support to support them quality education service delivery
- Support to update the profile of student for scholarship distribution
- Any other work deemed necessary for the project.
For detail information please see the Facebook page or website: www.flooking.org.np of Forward Looking
This job has expired.