Location: Khairahani, Chitwan, Badaiyatal, Bardiya
Commitment: Full Time (Monday to Friday)
About the role
This role involves working in the field with local, underprivileged communities to improve their lives through greater awareness of alternative products, mobilizing people from communities.
In this role, you will be a single point of contact for all Suryamukhi recruitments, training, compliance and development activities. This role will report to the Head of People and Culture and will require extensive travel across all rural, hard to reach communities. May require travel to other districts based on need.
- Confirm Suryamukhi recruitments in the district along with onboarding activities for the Suryamukhis
- Maintain working knowledge of all Suryamukhis and villages and build relationships with community members as a representative to assist Suryamukhis & Area Managers
- Responsible for planning, organizing and implementing community campaigns and Educational hive events - bring new changes and the way pollinate is represented during these campaigns
- Conduct various surveys (Baselines, satisfaction, exit, impact, customer and product) of Suryamukhis for internal purposes and future references
- Lead Training and refresher training programs in the region and meet the SLA’s and program deadlines
- Travel to various locations or districts to train the suryamukhis
- Analyse and report Suryamukhi competencies every quarter and train Suryamukhis continuously in the field on the competencies
- Support and train Sales team/Operations teams on training or supportingSuryamukhis in the field
- Analysis and continuous support for low performing Suryamukhis or on the verge ofdropout in the field
- Record and report all the field activities data of the district on a continuous basis
- Pro-active reporting of all the fallouts in community with respect to recruitment, stocks, profit distribution, etc.,
- Support in informing and distribution of product flyers, posters, banners, brochures or any marketing material along with translations if required
- Engage or support in external trainings or awareness sessions conducted in communities through channel partners
- Fresher or experienced candidate with maximum 2 years of work experience
- Open to travel to the rural communities and other districts and interact with people
- Must have driving license and two wheeler
- Passion for social business, renewable energy, women empowerment and dedication to transform the lives of the poor.
- Ability to work without supervision in a start-up, fast paced, result driven environment
- Excellent spoken skills in local language, fluency in spoken English
- Good problem solving and planning skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to collaborate, communicate and attention to detail is a must in this role
- The company shall reimburse all reasonable and necessary travel expenses incurred by you, in course of providing work and services
- Health insurance, after a 3-month probation period, casual leave and paid sick days.
- Development opportunities within the company
- 10% Provident Fund Contribution
- 8.33% Gratuity
- Mobile bill payment every month
This job has expired.