Location : Butwal
The candidates reflecting the following attributes are encouraged to apply:
- Having a good command over spoken and written English.
- Willing to work under pressure with a flexible schedule when required.
- Possessing a pleasant personality and willing to work with young students.
- Possessing a strong work ethic and ability to work in a team.
Qualification and Experience
- MHM and minimum two years of work experience in similar industries.
- MSc.IT/ MCA/ME Computer and minimum two years of work experience in similar industries.
- Delivering the assigned classes and meeting all the standards set by the university
- As a teacher, you are responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development.
- Your responsibilities include: teaching, assessing, grading assignments and exam papers, evaluating students’ progress, with planning and implementing CCA & ECA activities.
- You need to look beyond the walls of the classroom and demonstrate global competence and how your teaching work will affect students’ work, their families and local and global communities.
- You are always expected to engage in the learners’ well-being, health, and safety, physically, socially, and emotionally.
The remuneration will not be an issue for competent applicant (Please mention your minimum expected salary)
Send your application with the current CV and scanned copies of your Academic qualifications by December 26, 2021
This job has expired.