The Executive Secretary must be a proactive and detail-oriented professional who can manage the Managing Director's daily tasks efficiently and ensure smooth operation. This role requires exceptional organizational skills, strong communication abilities, and a high level of discretion.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Calendar Management: Maintain and coordinate the Managing Director's daily schedules, including meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Communications: Serve as a primary point of contact between the Managing Director and internal/external stakeholders. Manage phone calls, emails, and correspondence, ensuring timely and appropriate responses.
- Documentation: Prepare and maintain confidential documents, reports, and presentations. Organize and manage electronic and paper files efficiently.
- Meeting Support: Assist in organizing and preparing materials for meetings, including agendas, minutes, and presentations. Ensure meeting rooms are set up and ready for use.
- Travel Arrangements: Arrange travel itineraries, accommodations, and transportation for executives, optimizing cost-effectiveness and convenience.
- Expense Management: Handle expense reports, reimbursements, and financial documentation for the executive team.
- Office Operations: Ensure the executive office runs smoothly by ordering supplies, managing office equipment, and handling basic administrative tasks.
- Confidentiality: Handle sensitive information with the utmost discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Competency Profile: The key competencies required for the positions are
Academic Qualification: Bachelor or Master Degree
Experience Required: 5-7 years (Must have at least 1 year as Executive Secretary)
Microsoft Office & Software: Sound knowledge of Excel, Tally ERP 9, MS Office
Documentation, Communication, Organizational Skills, Integrity and Confidentiality