The Executive Secretary will provide high-level administrative support to the Executive Chairman and other senior staff.
Duties & responsibilities :
- Prioritizing functions and appointments, ensuring meetings are carried out seamlessly
- Make sure various office reports are typically generated by different department
- Liaison between corporate office and board members
- Writing draft of correspondence, speeches, presentations and even press materials and announcements
- Developing board presentations, annual reports and policy manuals.
- Position herself between staff members and EC. In this capacity, the executive secretary fields phone calls, takes requests for meetings and coordinates various aspects of interdepartmental communication as necessary
- Assist the Executive Chairman for his daily work and activities
- Co-ordinate with business units and other departments for smooth functioning of daily activities within organization