This is an entry level role with function to ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with company’s policies and procedures and to maintain and provide administrative support to other departments of the organization.
- At least University degree in Commerce/ Management/ Accounting or relevant field with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in Finance and/or Account. Fresh MBA graduate or semi-qualified chartered accountancy background preferred.
- Previous experience working in accounting system preferred and should be skillful in Microsoft Office packages like MS Word/Excel. Should be proactive in documentation, indexing, record keeping and general office management.
- Should have good understanding of accepted accounting practices, financial reporting, applicable laws & regulations and relevant taxation.
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skills both in speaking and writing (English/Nepali).
- Should have ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment is crucial.