We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. As a Customer Success Executive, you will closely work with our clients to develop and maintain long-term business relationships by serving as an internal advocate and client liaison. You are expected to uncover the root cause of a problem, quickly analyze potential solutions, and make clear and informed recommendations. Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, renewals, upsell and growth opportunities from clients will be your primary goal. The customer support executive will work closely with our Clients alongside Sales, Compliance, Customer Support, Product and Finance teams to ensure our products are delivered successfully.
- Build close relationships with Clients, help them with issues, and continually support them with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- Become an expert in our product and work closely with customers to ensure that they are effectively leveraging our product and finding value in our services.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Work closely with internal departments(Sales, Compliance, Finance, Compliance, Customer Support etc.) to ensure an exceptional experience for our clients and resolve any issues.
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and report requests to respective departments(Product, Compliance, Finance etc.)
- Efficiently manage time to focus on up sales and educate customers on the flexibility and capabilities of our product so customers are encouraged to continue using our services.
- Help maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Help drive revenue through increased product adoption and usage
- Report to senior management as required.
What are we looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology or related field
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Team player with an ability to multitask, prioritize items, and manage time effectively
- Have excellent communication, organization, and time management skills, with the ability to actively engage with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Technical background with an experience in web technologies is preferred.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
What do we expect
- Excellent communication - Clear and comprehensive verbal and written communication within and across diverse teams and varied skill levels.
- Ownership - We are committed to our responsibilities and do everything we can to excel at them. We expect all our team members to do the same and speak up when required.
- Technical Acumen - APIs are our product. We want you to be comfortable using postman, walk our teams and clients on our API solution and have the technical acumen to work and earn the trust of our developers.
- Adaptability- You need to be fast and comfortable working in a high pace environment. As required, you should be able to both think deeply and think widely.
- A true team player- We work hard and play hard. We love our new members to come and inspire us to have fun and build world-class products. If we are not having fun building, we are not doing something right.
- Student mindset – We are still scratching the surface in this FinTech domain and there is so much to learn. Ability to unlearn and relearn as the world changes are the key to excel.
Life at Machnet
- You’ll work with a talented team in Nepal and globally on building innovative cross-border payments products
- Your work and product is at the bleeding edge of fintech innovation and will have a direct impact on making the payments world a better place
- You’ll use creativity to solve new challenges and problems. There will never be a dull day
- You gain both technical and non-technical product knowledge and will play a key role in sharing product knowledge across teams
- You will have unlimited career growth as we are very ambitious with our future plans
- Competitive salary and potential equity in a US-based company that is aiming to make a dent in the Fintech space
- Competitive salary and comprehensive Health Benefit
- Home Office Set up
- Training and Development
- Recognition Framework
- Stock Options
- Social Security Fund
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
Diversity and Equity
Machnet is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity within Nepal and Globally. We encourage applicants from racialized communities, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity, and all those who can provide different perspectives and contributions to the diversification of Machnet.