Dogma is a group of companies helping you understand the fuller picture of cutting-edge technology and implementing it effectively. This drives real outcomes around transformation, actionable insight, customer experience, and operational efficiency.
For our clients, this means we provide exemplary advice and support on a wide range of services. For our staff, it means we provide experience and training, grounded in all systems and with multiple methodologies. At SeeLogic we take great pride in our values, and our team is the heart of our organization.
Due to rapid expansion plans, we are looking for talented individuals to join our Dogma team in Nepal. If you are a dynamic individual and are keen to progress your career, we’d love to hear from you.
Dogma Group Ltd. is looking for dynamic and smart persons to expand our Development Team to help our clients build their products better.
To provide comprehensive support to the Senior Management Team in particular the CEO, MD and General Manager.
- Oversee the diaries and email accounts.
- This is to ensure no key communications are missed; that they are responded to by the Executive or are responded/acknowledged by the EA and highlighted to the Executive. This could also include forwarding to an appropriate manager to respond to.
- This will also ensure key meetings especially with clients and partners are scheduled appropriately, planned for (including actioning activities with key managers) and attended in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Work with internal managers to schedule catch-ups both for internal and external stakeholders i.e. to ensure the Executive interface with key contacts at an appropriate frequency.
- Through such an overview pin point issues such as bottle necks, pinch points, etc.
- Support to external communications – responding with suitable communications, redirecting to appropriate Dogma contact, and generally filtering calls and emails.
- Event/meeting planning - Book internal and external meetings/Away days/Partner Events/Seminars/conferences by liaising with attendees, partners, facilities, or external vendors where necessary to ensure the smooth running of the event. This could include checking availability, accommodation, travel, etc.
- Information Support - Produce, collate information, collateral, organise & ensure the distribution of papers/ reports in advance of calls & meetings. This will include liaising with internal and external contacts. And employing skills or support to sense check information.
- Minutes & Actions – attend calls and meetings as requested to take minutes & actions and distribute as required. Or to liaise with meeting attendees to review minutes and actions and then distribute
- Chasing – follow up on agreed action items from calls, meetings and minutes.
- Communications Production - Produce accurate correspondence including letters, memos, and facsimiles on behalf of the relevant team members, including dealing with routine correspondence and enquiries
- Travel Arrangement – arrange travel for SMT members.
- Adhoc – manage adhoc requests from SMT
The Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment.
Benefits and Perks
- International exposure
- Opportunity to work with the team of tech giants like Microsoft, Amazon, and Google
- Attractive salary
- Training on personal growth, professional development
- Certification from renowned institutions
- Health insurance (Medical/Accidental)
- Dashain bonus
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Internal trainings
- 20% of paid work time for learning and career development
- Workdays only from Monday-Friday