Your Areas of Responsibilities
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager
- Should be able to assist the Managing Director with both personal and professional work
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed ensuring a low rate of missed calls
- Should be proactive and maintain confidentiality
- Executive Assistant must have a two wheeler or should at least have a driving license
- Someone with project management experience will be an added advantage
The Benefits of Joining Us Are Many!
- Competitive remuneration provided which is negotiable based on skills and suitability
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
Work Hours : 7:00 am to 3:00 pm (including 1 hour lunch break)