Position: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
Office Address: Kamaladi, Kathmandu
Group Companies: Zuleika By Gahana Griha
Salary: 20,000 per month (willing to go higher based on experience and qualifications)
Position Overview as an executive assistant, you will support the managing director of our company. The position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities and maintain confidentiality. Duties will include calendar management, travel arrangements, office management, tracking & submission of expenses, creating & updating documents, and communicating with a host of internal colleagues & external partners.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Handling Google Calendar which involves frequent adjustments and updates throughout the day, scheduling & confirming of all internal & external meetings and conference calls.
- Provide day-before view of the calendar to allow preparation for the next day’s requirements & deliverables; this daily view must have all meeting locations, contact numbers, meeting agendas, meeting documents required and any other relevant details.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Follow up with teams/colleagues on outstanding information/materials requested.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings. Create agendas, recaps, & action plans for weekly team meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software/applications, including Instagram, facebook, google drive, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making personal arrangements for: travel, medical, others.
- Public relations and networking
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Provide Sales Support
- Support in creating design boards from execution standpoint
- Managing digital photos and creating powerpoint
- Must have two wheeler license
- Must have own two wheeler
- A keen interest in fashion and jewellery
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply