We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic Event/ Food and Beverage Manager to take responsibility for and manage the front of house operations of our outlets and assist our organization in hosting events that enhance our organization's image, improve client loyalty, and enhance our brand-to-client experience. The successful candidate should be able to forecast, plan and manage all Events and F&B operations, staff and finance and should have strong customer care and service standards.
F&B - Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the service of food and beverages within the outlets and maintain overall responsibility for the kitchen, food preparation and beverage service throughout the outlets.
- Overseeing and liaising with the kitchen
- Receive and respond to all customer feedback and complaints including checking customer satisfaction regularly, ensuring all guest feedback is dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
- Take responsibility for stock, including ordering, acceptance, and maintenance of stock levels and stock rotation, and return of any sub-standard items.
- Report and liaise regularly with the management team regarding departmental performance and ensure they are informed of any relevant information or issues.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with internal and external customers.
- Provide the Head of Department with revenue and cost figures for the outlets
- Inspect, plan and ensure that all materials and equipment are in complete readiness for service; rectify deficiencies with respective personnel.
- Ensure the Company Health, Hygiene & Safety Policies are always met.
- Ensure the outlets are run smoothly daily & are adequately stocked with all necessary goods.
- Ensure the outlets are clean and hygienic, making sure cleaning rotas are adhered to and appropriate records kept.
- Prepare weekly work schedules in accordance with staffing guidelines and labor forecasts; adjust schedules throughout the week to meet the business demands.
- Organize and assist events and college promotional activities
Events - Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce detailed proposals for events (including timelines, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
- Research suppliers and contractors, then negotiate prices and hire
- Manage and coordinate suppliers and all event logistics (for example, venue, catering, travel)
- Liaise with sales and marketing teams to publicize and promote the event
- Manage all pre-event planning, organizing guest speakers and delegate packs
- Coordinate suppliers, handle client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget
- Manage a team of staff, giving full briefings
- Organize facilities for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality and the media
- Make sure that insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are followed
- Oversee the dismantling and removal of the event and clear the venue efficiently
- Produce post-event evaluation to inform future events
- Research opportunities for new clients and events.
The candidate must have an excellent track record of relevant experience and qualification. Experience in the training and educational sector would be beneficial. Interested candidates please send your updated CV along with an application letter to [email protected]