- Identify, collect and compile data in accordance with event requirements.
- Ensure accuracy of the data that has been recorded.
- Resolve discrepancies in information and obtain further information for incomplete data.
- Verify data entered into a computer database and/or spreadsheet application for subsequent analysis.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities and check output.
- Create data backups.
- Sort, screen and filter data.
- Call meetings, internal and external (with Jury members, other stakeholders), to explain event information and get finalized the agenda to be implemented.
- Respond to information requests from authorized members.
- Review and edit data to ensure completeness and accuracy of information; follow up with the subjects to resolve problems or to clarify data collected.
- Identify potential profitable events and prepare proposals accordingly.
- Escalate problems and other issues, if any, to seniors.
- Travel to field sites to collect data, if required.
- Lead projects as assigned and special events.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at [email protected]