Nepal Water for Health (NEWAH) is a national non-governmental organization (NGO) in Nepal, working towards clean drinking water, sanitation, and hygiene promotion. Since its establishment in 1992, NEWAH has worked in 51 districts across the country serving over 1.99 million people, which is about 7% of the national population. NEWAH is dedicated to supporting people from poor communities gain access to safe drinking water, hygiene education and basic sanitation facilities irrespective of gender, caste, ethnicity or class. Since its establishment, NEWAH with the support of its funding partners has actively been contributing to Nepal's WASH Sector, with a focus in the rural areas of Nepal. NEWAH operates through its province offices facilitated by a Headquarters in Kathmandu.
The construction of water supply and sanitation structures, different category of materials should be delivered or purchased at site. NEWAH is implementing the projects in remote areas of Baglung and Sindhuli districts, to perform this task; NEWAH would like to call for expression of interest from eligible suppliers for supply and delivery of construction materials.
Call for Expression of Interest (EoI) - Re-advertisement (Second time)
NEWAH invites EoI from eligible suppliers for supply of Cement, Fabricating items, Supply & installation of electromechanical parts for electrical pumping, Metal plaques and Water quality testing equipment for its WASH Projects in various places of Sindhuli and Baglung Districts. The detail ToR can be downloaded from https://newah.org.np/notice.
Mandatory requirements for eligibility:
All suppliers should submit the following documents.
- A covering letter with the Company Profile (Including clients' list and turnover with each of them for last three years) with company registration certificate.
- Related work experience with this call for EoI during last 2 years including submission of experience letters from two different clients.
- VAT registration certificate.
- Tax clearance certificate for fiscal year 2076/77.
- A signed and stamped Self Declaration Form that supplier does not have any conflict of interest and independent with any other firms/company/group and employee of NEWAH. Download the related standard formats from NEWAH website: http://newah.org.np/noticeand submit along with EoI.
- Name of contact person, address and contact number with alternative number.
For detailed TOR please CLICK HERE
The suppliers who had already submitted the EoI as per first notice published on 29th June 2021 aren’t allowed to submit in the same category
EoI should be submitted to the following address not later than at 5:00 pm on 23rd July 2021.
The Procurement Committee,
Nepal Water for Health (NEWAH),
Bagmati Province Office, Sindulimadi, Sinduli
Gandaki Province Office, Baglung Bazar, Baglung