Invitation for Bids Kanti Children's Hospital, Kathmandu Maharjgunj, Kathmandu Date of publication: 2079-08-25 Invitation for Bids No: KCH-6-2079/080
1. Kanti Children's Hospital, Kathmandu, Maharjgunj, Kathmandu invites electronic bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of Supply, Delivery, and Installation of Biomedical Waste Management System and High-End Hospital Laundry Set under National Competitive Bidding- Single Stage Two Envelope procedures.
2. Under the Single Stage, Two Envelope Procedure, Bidders are required to submit simultaneously two separate sealed envelopes, one containing (i) the Technical Bid and the other (ii) the Price Bid, both in turn enclosed in one sealed envelope as per the provision of ITB 23 of the Bidding Document.
3. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the office of Kanti Children's Hospital, Kathmandu, Maharjgunj, Kathmandu or may visit the PPMO eGP system www. bolpatra.gov.np/egp.
4. The Bidders shall choose to submit their bid electronically and may download the bidding documents for e-submission from PPMO's e-GP system www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp. Bidders, submitting their bid electronically, should deposit the cost of the bidding document a non-refundable fee of NRs 5000.00 in the following revenue account as specified below: Information to deposit the cost of the bidding document in the Bank: Name of the Bank: Rastriya Banijya Bank, Thamel, Kathmandu Name of Office: Kanti Children's Hospital, Maharjgunj, Kathmandu Office Code no.: 370003503 Office Account no.: 1100100102030000 Rajaswa (revenue) Shirshak no.: 14229
5. Pre-bid meeting shall be held on 2079-09-14 at 1:00 PM at Kanti Children's Hospital, Maharajgung, Kathmandu.
6. Electronic bids must be submitted to the office of Kanti Children's Hospital, Kathmandu, Maharjgunj, Kathmandu by through PPMO's e-GP system www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp on or before 12:00 on 2079- 09-26. Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
7. The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidder's representatives who choose to attend at 13:00 on 2079-09-26 at the office of Kanti Children's Hospital, Maharjgunj, Kathmandu Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security or scanned copy of the bid security in pdf format in case of e-bid, amounting to a minimum of NRs 10,45,000/-, which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid.
8. If the last date of purchasing and/or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered the last date. In such case, the validity period of the bid and bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.