Expression of Interest (Eol) for Prequalification of Suppliers for Goods and Services
The mission of WHO is the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health
World Health Organization (WHO), Nepal is in the process of updating its register for suppliers for Goods and Services for the following categories:
1. Printing and designing Services
2. Scientific and laboratory materials, Surgical/medical equipment
3. Videography services, Photography services
4. Interior decoration, furniture and furnishing
5. Stationery and other office supplies
6.IT/AV Equipment, mobile phones
7. Hotel services (meeting venue, food and lodging)
8. Vehicle spare parts, tires etc.
9. Vehicle repair and servicing services
10. Vehicle hiring services
11. Visibility items, Garments with print (T-shirt, jackets, bags etc.)
12. Translation and interpretation services
13. Event management
WHO Nepal invites interested and qualified vendors/suppliers to submit application as per prescribed form downloadable from http://who.int/Nepal/Procurement for prequalification for supply of good and services for the year 2022-2023. The services are not limited to Kathmandu Valley, suppliers from all 7 provinces of Nepal are encouraged to apply.
The bidders must comply with all the instructions, terms and conditions and ensure that all the forms required are properly completed and submitted to World Health Organization.
The deadline for submission of your application(s) in sealed envelope(s) along with required document is on or before the official business closing time of 5:30pm by Monday, 31 January 2022 in the below address.
World Health Organization (WHO)
UN House, Pulchowk, Lalitpur
This prequalification does not amount to any contractual obligation on the part of World Health Organization and World Health Organization is not obliged to invite any quotations from any or all candidates who have expressed their interest by responding to this invitation.
World Health Organization have the right to invite quotations for goods, works and services in any of the categories as and when required.
WHO reserves the right to accept or reject any application without giving a reason.