Community Development Forum (CDF) Nepal is implementing a project titled “Strengthening community resilience programme in Sudurpaschim province of Nepal” in Partnership with Caritas Nepal and Caritas Austria. The main goal of the project is to contribute to sustainable livelihood of smallholder farmers through promotion of climate-resilient agriculture in Nepal.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- Communities in project districts have collectively reduced their vulnerabilities to disasters (eg. Earthquake) and improved resilience to climate change.
- Environmentally conscious and aware students and school management are prepared to face potential disasters and the impact of climate change.; and
- Institutional systems for DRR established and capacities of local government (Province, District, and Municipality) strengthened.
Scope of Services:
CDF Nepal/ Caritas Nepal is looking for a consultant to conduct 3 Trainings to local Masons of Bajura and Doti District on "Earthquake Safe Construction Practice".
Each Training will be as per Nepal Government standard Module.
Required Qualification and Experience
- At least Bachelor's Degree on Civil Engineering. Masters in Structural is preferred.
- At least 3 Years of Experience on the similar nature of Consultancy/ Training Facilitation.
- Excellent written and analytical skills.
The application should contain:
- Updated CV
- Short Proposal Focusing on the Training Methodology and Training Contents
- Financial Proposal
Qualified candidates are requested to apply via email on [email protected] with Subject Application_ for_ Consultants or
Applicants may also register the sealed hard copy proposal to the CDF Nepal office address Silgadhi 6 Doti not later than 29 November 2021 5:00 PM.
Caritas Nepal/ CDF is committed for the Child Protection and Safeguarding. Consultants applying must sign and agree the Child Protection and safeguarding policy if contacted for the further