नेपाल बैंक लिमिटेड
NEPAL BANK LIMITED
General Service Department Invitation for Bids for the Supply, Delivery and Installation of ATM Contract Identification No.: NBL/NCB49/G077/78
Date of publication: 2078/01/15
1. The Nepal Bank Limited invites electronic bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of Supply, Delivery, and Installation of ATMs at Branches under National Competitive bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act and Regulations.
2. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the Nepal Bank Limited, Head Office, General Service Department, Dharmapath, Kathmandu or may visit e-GP system: www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp.
3. Bidding documents are available online and can be downloaded from the e-GP system: www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp. Interested bidders shall register in the e-GP system and deposit the cost of the bidding document (i.e.Rs.5000/-) in the following bank.
Name of the Bank: Nepal Bank Limited
Account Name: Bid Document Dastur
Name of the Branch: Kathmandu Banking Office
Account no.: 00200106711283000001
4. Interested Bidders shall submit the electronic Bids through www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp to the Nepal Bank Limited, Dharmapath, Kathmandu on or before 12:00 PM on 2078/02/14.
5. Bids shall be opened in presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend on 12:30 PM, 2078/02/14 at the Nepal Bank Limited, Dharmapath, Kathmandu. Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days counting from the day of bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security, amounting to a minimum of NPR.16 50,000/- which shall be valid for a minimum of 30 days beyond the bid validity period.
6. If the last date of submission and opening falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.