Government of Nepal
Ministry of Home Affair's
Metropolitan Traffic Police Division
Ramshahpath, Kathmandu, Nepal
Invitation for Bids
Date of publication: 13-January, 2021 (29th Paush, 2077)
1. Metropolitan Traffic Police Division Ramshapath, Kathmandu, Nepal invites sealed bids from registered eligible and interested bidders for the procurement of following Equipment/ Good sunder National Competitive Bidding procedures. The name and identification of the contract are as follows:
Name of Package:
- Digital Breath Analyzer with printer
- Lidar (Laser) Speed Gun
- FM Transmitter
- Sunglass (Goggles)
- Face Mask
a. Duration of scaled Bid Security: 120 days from the date of bid opening.
b. Last Date of sealed Bid purchase: 2077/10/29
c. Last Date & Time of Bid Submission: 2077/10/30, 12:00 Hours
d. Sealed Bid Opening Date and Time: 2077/10/30, 14:00 Hours
e. Sealed Bids received after above mentioned date and time will be rejected.
2. Bids received after above mentioned date and time will be rejected.
3. If the last date of purchasing and/or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the lastdate. Insuch case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
4. Other things not included in bidding documents will be as per PPA 2063 (Latest amended and PPR 2064 (Latest amended)
5. The Employer reserves the right to accept or reject wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning any reason, whatsoever.
6. Pre Bid Meeting Shall be held at Metropolitan Traffic police Division Ramshahpath, Kathmandu 2077/10/11, 14:00 Hours
7. Information to Deposit the cost of Bidding Document in Bank:
Name of the Bank: Nepal Rastra Bank Thapathali, Kathmandu.
Name of Office: Metropolitan Traffic police Division Ramshahpath, Kathmandu.
Office Code No.: 314043524(27-314-06),
Office Account No.: 1000200010000,
Rajaswa (Revenue) Shirshak No.: 14229
8. The Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at above mentioned date and time.
9. For more information please contact Metropolitan Traffic Police Division during office hour (Contact No.: 014227348) or visit website: www.nepalpolice sov.np & www.traffic nepalpolice.gov.np