Call for Expression Of Interest
End of Project Independent Evaluation
INF Nepal is a Nepali non-government organization serving Nepali people through health and development works mainly in western part of Nepal. INF Nepal aims to bring sustainable improvements in health and quality of life of people and communities. It works to overcome poverty and exclusion by bringing people together to take collective action in their communities. INF Nepal’s areas of work include community health and development, community based inclusive development, mother and child health, anti-human trafficking and disaster resilient & response and climate change and adaptation.
INF Nepal has been implementing “SABALATA–Disability Inclusive Development through CBR” project in partnership with CBM. This project has been implemented in Surkhet, Jumla and Mugu districts. The project commenced in January 2015 and will end by December 2019. The project has been working directly and through local disabled people’s organizations in order to improve the quality of life of persons with disabilities by empowering persons with disabilities to have equal access to mainstream development benefits and services in the project areas.
INF Nepal invites Expression of Interest (EOI) with technical and financial proposal from the professional/Experts/qualified individuals and company for above mentioned project final evaluation.
Requirements for the lead consultant/consultancy are:
- Proven experience in research, monitoring and evaluation of non-governmental community development structures, process and integrated programs.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of service provision to persons with disabilities, national standards, health sector policies and systems in Nepal.
- The Consultant must possess at least a Bachelor degree (having Master Degree will be an advantage) from a recognized university and has experience in evaluating CBR/disability programs.
- Consultant/consultancy should be registered in VAT, latest renewal and Tax clearance certificate.
- The Woman and/or person with disability meeting the criteria will be given preference and they are highly encouraged to apply.
Interested individual or company to submit the following documentations along with name and CV of Evaluator.
- Cover letter with technical and financial proposal
- Detail profile of firms or company
- Updated registration, VAT and Tax clearance certificate
- Term of Reference (TOR) is available and can be downloaded from HERE
- The above documents shall be sent to the following address or via email ID; [email protected] no later than 4:30PM of Thursday 9th July 2020.
- The INF Nepal right to accept or reject any/all proposal without assigning any reasons, whatsoever.