WaterAid is an international not-for-profit organization, established in 1981,determined to make clean water, decent toilet, and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere within a generation. We change millions of lives every year, working in 28 countries to provide clean water, decent toilet, and good hygiene.
WaterAid has been working in Nepal since 1987. Our work in Nepal spans across 9 districts. We team up with local partners, technical experts, government and communities to support systems for the delivery of integrated WASH services in hard to reach communities, helping to transform lives. WaterAid is seeking a consultant to provide facilitation and advisory services to finalize and endorse WASH plan in Shailung and Kalinchowk rural municipalities.
The key assignment are as follows:
- Share WASH plan data and seek inputs from the rural municipalities to finalize the WASH plan.
- Facilitate the process for its finalization and endorsement and contribute for institutionalization of WASH plan within RM’s planning process.
- A minimum of 3 years of similar work experience
- Sound knowledge of WASH plan and process for its execution
- Experience working with local governments
- Excellent facilitation, writing, documentation, and analytical skills
Proposal Submission Method
Qualified consultant/firm are requested to submit their proposal including budget in PDF format via email to [email protected] by 20th April 2021.
For the proposal applying through the Company/firm, please also submit the following three documents along with your Proposal.
- Company Registration
- VAT Certificate and
- Latest year tax clearance certificate
The detailed ToR is attached to this advertisement through a separate link.
For the detailed TOR, please CLICK HERE
Nakhipot 14, Lalitpur, Nepal
Note: WaterAid Nepal reserves the right to accept or reject applications without assigning any reasons. Telephone calls will not be entertained.