INF Nepal aims to bring sustainable improvements in health and quality of life of people and communities. We work to overcome poverty and exclusion by bringing people together to take collective action in their communities. Our community areas of work include community health and development, community-based rehabilitation, mother and child health and nutrition. We run three well-equipped hospitals and we endeavor to provide quality care and affordable health services to the people of Nepal. We also run general physical rehabilitation services and medical-surgical outreach in remote parts of Nepal. We have developed a disaster response and resilience team to respond rapidly and effectively to any emergencies, to work with communities, to help them recover, to become disaster resilience in long term and to prepare for future disasters.
INF Nepal has its Central Office in Pokhara, Nepal’s second-largest city, and runs programmes across the western regions of Nepal covering several health and development works.INF Nepal employs over 400 Nepali staff.
The International Nepal Fellowship (INF) Nepal has been implementing SABALATA project in partnership with CBM for the welfare of person with disability in Mugu, Jumla and Surkhet districts.
INF Nepal invites Expression of Interest (EOI) with technical and financial proposal from the professional/Experts/qualified individuals and company for above mentioned project final evaluation.
Interested individual or company to submit the following documentations along with name and CV of Evaluator.
- Cover letter with technical and financial proposal
- Detail profile of firms or company
- Updated registration, VAT and Tax clearance certificate
- Term of Reference (TOR) is available and can be downloaded from HERE
- The above documents shall be sent to the following address or via email ID; [email protected] no later than 4:30PM of Friday 27th March 2020.
- The INF Nepal right to accept or reject any/all proposal without assigning any reasons, whatsoever.