Expression of Interest (EOI) for the consultancy services
Published on: 14/11/2020
Conscious Society for Social Development (CSSD) in partnership with World Vision International Nepal is implementing Household Disaster Preparedness Project (HDPP) with the support of USAID TAYAR funding. The project major focus is on enhancing the capacity of the individual households and communities for better disaster preparedness and response along with preparing the HHs level disaster preparedness and response plan after an extensive vulnerability assessment carried out at each household of the targeted community followed by community, ward and of local level.
In this regards, the project has one of the major intervention as Community Disaster Management Committee formation along with different task forces formation. The task force is envision that they will be functional and capable of dealing before, during and aftermath of the local disasters events as a community responders.
This consultancy is intended to deliver training for 3 days Early Warning System (EWS), 4 days Search and Rescue (SAR) and 3 days First Aid (FA). Thus, CSSD invites qualified individuals/firms/companies to submit the hardcopy of the following documents or through email to the address and deadline mentioned below:
(A) Consultancy services:
- Delivery of the 3 days Early Warning System (EWS) training to the EW taskforce members
- Delivery of the 4 days Search and Rescue (SAR) training to the SAR taskforce members
- Delivery of the 3 days First Aid (FA) training to the FA taskforce members
(B) Application procedure:
- Consultancy firms or individual are required to submit the following documents:
- Company Profile with valid company registration certificate
- Letter of interest for Consultancy Service.
- Curriculum Vitaes with at least two professional references
- Copy of PAN/VAT registration certificate
- Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Experience in each relevant business for at least 3 years
- Technical and financial proposal along with application letter with clearly mentioning Consultancy Service in subject
Interested candidates or consultancy firms are requested to submit/send documents to [email protected] (can Apply for one or more services but has to be quoted clearly) within 22nd November 2020 within 5:00 PM.
The detailed TOR for each consultancy is available in the below link.
Delivery of the 3 days Early Warning System (EWS) training to the EW taskforce members: CLICK HERE
Delivery of the 4 days Search and Rescue (SAR) training to the SAR taskforce members: CLICK HERE
Delivery of the 3 days First Aid (FA) training to the FA taskforce members: CLICK HERE
CSSD reserves the right to qualify/disqualify application in any case. If any queries, please contact to;
Conscious Society for Social Development (CSSD) Kailali
Dhangadhi Sub Metropolitan -5 Hasanpur, Kailali 091-523846