Tatopani Rural Municipality
Office of Executive Rural Municipal
Invitation for Electronic Bid
Date of publication: 15ch April, 2021
1. Tatopani Rural Municipality invites electronic bids from Nepalese eligible bidders for the following construction work under National Competitive Bidding procedures.
2. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office Of Tatopani Rural Municipality, Litakot-03, Jumla or may visit PPMO website www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp.
3. Bidder should download the bidding documents for e-submission from PPMO's Web Site www.bolpatra.gov.np./egp. Bidders, submitting their bid electronically, should deposit the cost of non-refundable fee of bidding document in the Project's Rajaswa (revenue) account as specified below and the scanned copy (pdf format) of the Bank deposit voucher shall be uploaded by the bidder at the time of electronic submission of the bids. Information to deposit the cost of bidding document in Bank:
Name of the Bank: Global IME Bank Ltd.
Name of Office: Tatopani Rural Municipality
Office Code no.: 8066250330
Office Account no.: S204010000010
Rajaswa (revenue) Shirshak no.:
4. Pre-bid meeting shall Not be held.
5. Electronic bids must be submitted through PPMO website www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp on or before 12:00 PM on (2021-May-16) Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
6. The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at 2:00 PM on (2021-May-16 at the office of Tatopani Rural Municipality, Litakot-03, Jumla. Bids must be valid for a period of 90 Days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security or scanned copy of the bid security in .pdf format in case of e-bid, amounting to a minimum of 2-3% inclusive VAT, which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid.
7. If the last date of purchasing and /or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
Description of works:
- "Sharmi Dekhi imilcha Sadak Stharunnati"
- “Shyau Bagaicha Nirman"
Chief Administrative Officer