Kerabari Rural municipality
Office of the Rural Municipal Executive
Invitation for Quotations for the School Building Construction Work
Date of publication: 11 Falgun 2077
1. The Kerabari Rural Municipality invites electronics sealed quotations for the construction of School Building.
2. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of Kerabari rural municipality, Kerabari Morang Tel: 021403110 Email: [email protected]] [or may visit PPMO website www.bolpatra.gov.np.
3. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased from the office of Kerabari Rural Municipality by eligible Bidders on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000.00 till 25th Falgun 2077 during office hours. [Only electronic bid is allowed,: "Bidder should submit their bid electronically may download the bidding documents for e-submission from PPMO's e-GP fi.e www.bopatra.gov.np/egp). Bidders, submitting their bid electronically, should deposit the cost of bidding document in the following account.
Name of the Bank: NIC Asia Bank.
Name of Office: Kerabari Rural Municipality
Office Account no.: 0562056501423002 (for Bid Document Fee)
Office Account no.: 0562056501423008 (for Bid Security for Cash Deposit)
4. Sealed bids must be submitted to the office Kerabari Rural municipality Kerabari Morang through e-GP system i.ewww.bopatra.gov.np/egp) on or before [12:00 PM on 26th Falgun 2077). Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
5. The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at 11:00 PM on [26" Falgun 2077) at the office of Kerabari Rural municipality Kerabari Morang. Bids must be valid for a period of 45 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security amounting to a minimum mention below which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid.
6. If the last date of purchasing and /or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
Work Description: Construction of School Building Janakaryan Ma.Bi, Kerabari RM-04
Chief Administrative Officer