Gangajamuna Rural Municipality
Office of Rural Municipal Executive
Phulkharka, Dhading Bagmati Province, Nepal
Invitation for Bid
Date of publication: 30/03/2021
1. Gangajamuna Rural Municipality invites electronic bids from Nepalese eligble Bidders for the Gargare Sukbhanjeng Fulkharka Gumdi Sadak (Contract No.GRM/DHADING/ 23/077-78) works under National Competitive Bidding procedures. The estimated amount for the works is Rs. 70,24,348.36 (with VAT & PS).
2. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information through PPMO e-GP system www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp or may visit Gangajamuna Rural Municipality Office.
3. Bidders may download the bidding documents for e-submission from PPMO's Website www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp. Bidders shall deposit NRs. 3,000.00 as the cost of bidding document in the following bank.
Name of the Bank : Nepal SBI Bank Ltd.
Name of Office : Gangajamuna Rural Municipality Office
Office Account no.: 43095241207004 (Rajaswa Khata)
4. Pre-bid meeting shall be held at Gangajamuna Rural Municipality Office at 12:00 hours on 13/04/2021.
5. Interested Bidders shall submit the electronic Bids through www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp to office of Gangajamuna Rural Municipality on or before 12:00 hours on 29/04/2021. Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
6. The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at 13:00 hours on 29/04/2021 at the office of Gangajamuna Rural Municipality, Phulkharka, Dhading. Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security or scanned copy of the bid security in pdf format amounting to minimum of NRs. 1,80,000.00 which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid.
7. If the last date of submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
Chief Administrative officer