Invitation for Online Bids
Government of Nepal (GON)
Kalika Rural Municipality, Rasuwa
Invitation for Online Bids for the Nilakantha Mahadev Shiva Murti Nirman
Contract Identification No: KRM/NCB/CW/2077-078/7
Date of publication: 23-02-2021
1. Kalika Rural Municipality, Rasuwa invites electronic bids from Nepalese eligible bidders for the Construction of fibre Glass Shiva statue 27 ft tall in standing position under National Competitive Bidding procedures.
- The estimated amount for the works is Rs. (in NRs) 8361173.39 (Exclusive of VAT and Contingencies)
2. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the office of Kalika Rural Municipality, Rasuwa, Bagmati Province, Nepal or may visit PPMO website www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp.
3. Bidder who chooses to submit their bid electronically may download the bidding documents for e-submission from PPMO's Web Site www.bolpatra.gov.np./egp,. Bidders, submitting their bid electronically, should deposit the cost NRs 3,000 of bidding document in the Project's Rajaswa (revenue) account as specified below and the scanned copy (pdf format) of the Bank deposit voucher shall be uploaded by the bidder at the time of electronic submission of the bids Information to deposit the cost of bidding document in Bank:
Name of the Bank: Prime Bank Ltd.
Account Name: GA-1-1 Antarik Rajswo Khata Kalika Ga.Pa
Name of the Office: Kalika Rural Municipality,Rasuwa
Office Code no: 8010328502
Office Account no: 06600176CA
If bidder wishes to submit the Cash Security, the cash should be deposited in following description.
Account Name: Ga-3-1 kalika Ga.pa Dharauti Khata
Bank Account No.: 06600025CA
Bank Name Address : Prime Commercial Bank Ltd, kalika-2, Rasuwa
4. Pre-bid meeting shall be held at Kalika Rural Municipality, Rasuwa Bagmati Province Nepal at 15-03-2021 13:00 hours.
5. Electronic bids must be submitted to the office Kalika Rural Municipality, Rasuwa, through PPMO website www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp on or before 25-03-2021 12:00. Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
6. The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at 25-03-2021 13:00 at the office of Kalika Rural Municipality, Rasuwa Bagmati Province, Nepal. Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security or scanned copy of the bid security in .pdf format in case of e-bid, amounting to a minimum of NRs. 2,50,000 which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid.
7. The employer reserves the right to amend and correct at any time or accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning reason, whatsoever before the contract.
8. If the last date of purchasing and /or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
Chief Administrative Officer