Terms of Reference For Complaint Response Mechanism (CRM) Training to CRM committee at working schools of ENGAGE Project
VSO has been in Nepal since 1964 and currently implementing its programmes in 25 districts of five Provinces. Currently VSO Nepal programme focuses on Education, Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights, Youth, Livelihoods, Gender & Inclusion, Governance, Climate Change and Resilience. Using our unique Volunteering for Development approach we have brought thousands of people together over the years to generate insights, ideas and, above all, action on poverty and exclusion. Working in 24 countries around the world, our unique role in international development is to place committed volunteers with carefully selected organizations where their skills can have the greatest impact.
Qualifications and experience of the consultant
The training should be led by a professional with degree and work background on social inclusion, child protection and psychosocial training or psychosocial first aid for children with disabilities and marginalised girls/communities.
- Minimum a master’s degree in education and social sciences related fields.
- At least 5 years experiences on developing and delivering the content of CRM guidelines at school level.
- Extensive knowledge on child protection, gender, GBV and other social norms. iv. Excellent report writing skills in both English and Nepali.
- Capacity to present the content in clear and straightforward to the targeted participants CRM committee at school level.
Interested and eligible firms are required to submit the following:
- Technical proposal which includes objectives and method with detailed timeline. • Financial proposal indicating consultancy fee and a breakdown of other expenses as per point no.5.
- Copy of company registration certificate
- Copy of PAN/VAT registration certificate
- Tax Clearance Certificate 2077/78 or tax clearance certificate of FY 2076/77 and tax extension letter for the FY 2077/78
Interested and eligible Firms/person are requested to submit their letter of interest along with required documents as mentioned above on point no. 7 and 12 to email ID:
[email protected] by 5th of December 2021 no later than 5:00 pm.
For ToR Please CLICK HERE