Organization Type: NGO
Notice Type: Financial, Public, Tender & Auction
Deadline: November 25, 2021
Tagged with: Call for Expression of Interest (EOI) for Baseline Survey, WHR
Date of publication: November 18, 2021
Women for Human Rights, single women group (WHR) through Peace Project has been working on the transitional justice of women since 2016 with a global vision to reach Conflict Affected Women (CAW) during the conflict and empowering them so that they will be confident to seek their justice. The project also support participatory access to victim-centric and gender sensitive Transitional Justice Processes and Mechanisms for Conflict Survivors, especially affected Women and Girls. It is grounded in a human rights-based approach (HRBA), follows an equity approach and promotes the do no harm principles. The EOI is seeking an experienced and suitable firm or consultants to conduct a Baseline Survey to understand the impact of CAW as well as the status and the needs of CAW in the Surkhet and Syangja districts.
Interested firm or consultants are invited to submit plan of action with detail budgets, timeline and CVs of team and letter of interest, references from previous assignments along with profile of firm (registration renewal, tax clearance till FY 2077-78, PAN, latest audit report, tax exemption, and other related documents.). The deadline for the submission of the Eol is 25 November, 2021. If you have any queries on EOI, please mail us at [email protected] .
The submission of quotation should be send in a sealed envelope along with all the required documents with a cover letter mentioning “Eol for baseline of Peace Project” to the following address:
Women for Human Rights, single women group (WHR)
Budhanilkantha -7, Hattigauda, Kathmandu, Nepal
Terms of Reference (ToR)
- The Consultant will possess wide knowledge on and experience in the conflict issues, qualitative and quantitative survey design and execution, data analysis and report writing.
- Develop the survey design.
- Design data collection tools.
- Develop the data collection process.
- Conduct training for enumerators.
- Conduct and/or supervise data collection.
- Develop the data coding and entry in excel sheet.
- Conduct data analysis.
- Compile a baseline report in line with the terms of reference Timeline: The exercise has to be conducted and finalized one month after selection.