- Daily review and optimization of existing assortment on the platform
- Work closely with editors to enhance product images for live assortment
- Content rectification of ongoing issues related to visible assortment in the platform
- Work on projects related to content improvement on the platform
- Bachelors degree preferably in Analytics, Statistics, CS, or Business.
- 1-2 years or experience in related field
- Needs to have a good knowledge of MS Excel tools
- Basic photoshop and SQL knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Needs to be highly detail oriented and able to work with large sets of data
- Needs to have excellent logical and problem solving skills.
- Eagerness to learn new systems and technologies
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make it Personal
- An international working environment with a unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up