Number of vacancy: 2
- Teaching IELTS/PTE/SAT/TOEFL including spoken English to the students.
- Making teaching plans for the IELTS/PTE/SAT/TOEFL program.
- Managing the class; preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students.
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises.
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students.
- Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
- Graduation or Post Graduation in any field.
- At least 5 years of experience in IELTS/PTE/SAT/TOEFL teaching.
- Should know the IELTS/PTE/SAT/TOEFL system well and its exams.
- Teaching certificate is preferable.
- Result-oriented and able to work under pressure to achieve results.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
- Presentation and Teaching Skills.
- An ability to communicate effectively with students and others.
- Members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
- Flexibility over working hours.
This job has expired.