We are searching for a Software Engineering Manager who understands people, business, technology, and customer's needs at the Nepal Office. We are looking for a person who can identify and successfully implement improvements in engineering processes, tools, and architecture to enable the delivery on key initiatives.
- Manage a team of software engineers.
- Manage teams that care about code quality, test automation, and continuous delivery.
- Ensure that we develop, test, and release software that scales, quickly and reliably.
- Work closely with the engineers to improve process and code quality.
- Drive the culture of empowerment, ownership, and accountability.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Product Owners, and leadership to build a world-class product.
- Position the engineering team for success through training, mentorship, and leadership.
- Promote the engineering team’s growth and development technically and professionally.
- Drive the hiring process by closely collaborating with HRD on the recruitment process as well as the employee onboarding process.
- Managing employee PA, attendance, and other personnel matters.
- Groom and mentor Associate Engineering Managers in the area of Software Engineering and People Handling.
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication is encouraged
- An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate
- High level of responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- Open international work environment
- Festival expense allowance
- Medical and accident insurance
- Gymnasium/Fitness Membership
Working at LogPoint
LogPoint is growing rapidly, we offer a challenging and exciting international work environment on the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology. We strive to deliver outstanding results in a positive, collaborative, and informal atmosphere with ample opportunity for personal growth and development.
If you have any questions about this position, please send an email to the HR Team at [email protected].