- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Pay and perks: Negotiable during the interview.
- Please do not apply if you are not experience as mentioned above.
How to Apply? :
Applicant meeting above criteria are advised to send updated resume to [email protected].
Shortlisted candidates will be called for final interview. And the candidates are expected to produce original credentials and copies of the same to interviewer