We are currently seeking an experienced Ecommerce Sales Manager to join our team of outstanding employees!
The Ecommerce Sales Manager is responsible for driving growth and development for the channel by strategically building relationships with online marketing venues. This role effectively develops and cross-functionally executes comprehensive online sales and ecommerce business development plans.
- Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results
- Plan and monitor marketing campaigns
- Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with ecommerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Build a trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium ecommerce supplier
- Conduct extensive online research, at all times understanding marketing and sales strategies from all major ecommerce retailers
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and annual sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information
- Collaborate with your sales peers, design teams and management to ensure that you are offering the very best assortment to the customer