You can apply this job if you are interested in .Net programming but have at least 1 year experience in other object oriented programming languages.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Programming using C#.NET and ASP.NET
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Analyze existing systems written in .NET (C#), implement the new requirements in best possible way.
- Regular follow up for tasks assigned from development to testing team.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills quickly.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Motivated, innovative and ready to take responsibilities and initiative in your work.
- Must be hard-working, willing to learn and work in team.
- Ability to pick up technologies quickly and learn new skills.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Concepts.
- Knowledge of .NET web framework, .NET and .NET core.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server with Database Design and Stored Procedures.
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle for web-based applications
- Knowledge of version control like Git, SVN, TFS will be an plus point
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Azure is preferred
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Experience with common patterns in distributed systems, e.g. REST, SOAP, Web APIs
- Work experience as .NET Developer for +1 years
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications (We Pay in USD)
- Provident Fund
- Gratuity Bonus
- Medical and Accidental insurance
- Open International Work Environment
- Regular Salary Revision Based on Performance
- 5 Working Days per Week
- Festival Expense Allowance
- Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks
- Paid Paternity, Maternity, Marriage, Sick and Casual Leave
- Chance to be part of new international company
- Team Building Events
- PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU APPLY.
- Fresher and experience both May Apply.
- Be sure to include the following in cover letter: Current Salary(if currently working), Expected Salary, & Joining Date.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also apply this job by sending your latest resume with cover letter at [email protected]
Dolphin Dive Technology Pvt Ltd is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.