- In-depth knowledge of .NET Framework, C# programming language.
- Proficiency in developing quality code - REST APIs (Web APIs), Writing clean, testable code using .NET Core 3.1 programming framework.
- Excellent development skills in SQL DB like MS SQL Server/PostgreSQL, knowledge of NoSQL is good to have.
- Good understanding of MVC, Microservices patterns.
- Should be able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Must have worked in .Net 2.0 with exposure to .Net 3.0 or above
- Have hands-on experience in developing UML diagrams (Class, Sequence, Component, Deployment etc.)
- Familiarity with any CICD tools like CircleCI, Git, etc.
- Perform testing, debugging and fixing applications using C#.
- Develop/Expand features of an existing applications.
- Communicate designs and implementations to the team members and the documentation department.
- Quickly analyze and interpret code through performing system support analysis.
Note: Only experienced candidates are requested to apply.
Interested candidates are requested to send their recently updated CV to [email protected]