Education level: Bachelor of computer science or IT
Personality and Responsibilities:
- Passion for programming in general, rather than a specific
- Ability to learn new, emerging technologies
- You have a solid general understanding of application
components, what happens on the front end, what happens on the back end.
- Ability to effectively work on assigned task competing
- Possess troubleshooting, code optimization and refactoring
- Mandatory skills – the person must be STRONG in each
discipline and will have to explain in detail
- Minimum 3 years of experience in C# / ASP.NET / MVC
- Hands-on programming in JSON and Web API in a production
2+, AngularJS, React, jQuery)
- Hands-on programming in Web markup languages (HTML/HTML5,
XML) and Style sheet language (CSS/CSS3)
- Strong knowledge on .Net Frameworks 4.5+ and .Net Core 2.0+
- Experience in SQL (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (Mongo
- Solid understanding of OO techniques and Design patterns.
- Experience in writing test cases using Nunit/MSTest
- Knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD. (Git/Bitbucket)
- Developed software in SCRUM environment using Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways
to work around them.
- Involved in SDLC process.
Nice to haves
- Experience developing and maintaining cloud-based solutions