- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- To design and develop the activities and procedures related to activities and maintenance
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- To assist software personnel in handling project-related work and other requirements
- To coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- Competitive Remuneration
- Timely Appraisal and Pay Upgradation
- Sophisticated Infrastructure
- Medical insurance inclusive Spouse, Parents & Children
- Accidental and Term Life Insurance
- Festival Allowance
- Onsite Engagement with Multination
- International Travel Exposure and Allowance.
- Technical and Soft Skills Trainings
- Retreat Programs
Candidates who meet the above specified requirements are encouraged to send their CV’s with a covering letter at [email protected].
Interviews are outdated, we’d like to invite shortlisted candidates to come for a technical discussion and explore limitless career possibilities at Eightsquare.