We are looking for an active Documentation Officer to take charge of all the consultancy’s projects operations and support/ participate in the completion procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Business Administration, Business Studies, Social Science, Education or Equivalent. Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience after Bachelor Degree.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to maintain confidentiality of individual project.
- Collation and documentation of all reports and materials.
- Maintenance of reports and other relevant documents under different project heads.
- Preparation and verification of documents.
- Undertake administrative task and such other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-Power Point.
- Should be well versed in the latest electronic publishing and graphics methods (Photoshop).
- Should possess excellent writing, editing, and speaking skills in both English and Nepali.
- Should have an extensive experience in communication and co-ordination/ diffusion of working strategies and techniques, reporting, documentation, publication, and audio-visual material preparation.
- Should have an experience of developing the project proposal and report independently under different themes with relevant guides.
- Priority will be given to candidates who demonstrate a high level of motivation and good communication, social, and interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified professionals meeting the above criteria are invited to send their application along with most recent curriculum vitae and copies of academic qualification and scanned citizenship to [email protected]
We offer attractive remuneration packages for deserving candidates. Qualified female are encouraged to apply.