The D-Mart Manager will be working closely with the commercial team for designing, implementation business plans and strategies. The role will be consisting of driving new initiatives and campaigns to achieve the business objectives.
Importantly,we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Develop goals and objectives and grow the Dmart business with new initiatives to meet Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Targets.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies and ensure major brands and their assortments are available in D-Mart to achieve the Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly objectives set.
- Guide and supervise team to streamline products availability in the platform
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers/ internal stakeholders and get things done through them
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data, prepare reports and present the findings and trends to management for corrective management decisions
- Guide team to make weekly and monthly campaigns aligning with brands and sellers and expand business scope of Dmart (expansion through inclusion of Dfresh, Liquors and out of Kathmandu Valley Expansion)
- Ensure team is tracking; Sellers’ Key Performance Indicators, i.e. they are processing orders, replying to customers’ questions, maintaining stocks correctly, etc.
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make It Personal
- An international working environment with a unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up