Position: District Project Coordinator (DPC)
Reporting to: Team Leader
Duty Station: Kailali
Required No.: One
Key Area of Accountability:
- Responsible to support for implementing NTP activities in the districts in coordination with the stakeholders of the program like Medical Colleges, NGOs, Private Practitioners, Professional organizations and TB related co-morbidity care providers.
- To prepare district implementation plan of allocated activities linking with NTP’s district regular activities with the support of D/PHO and District Health Office and district team members.
- To assist District TB focal person in establishing inter-sectorial and inter-departmental coordination for TB control.
- Prepare detail field visit plans, activity and/or field visit reports and case study report.
- Contribute to prepare the monthly progress reports; regular reports (project status & activity report, and other reports) in coordination with relevant staff members.
- Create the enabling environment to collect, transport and test the sample for TB case detection, treatment.
- Responsible for the proper documentation and reporting of all activities with sufficient proof and evidence documents including any other relevant issues during execution of field activities.
- Contribute ideas and be innovative for the creation and continuation of efficient professional team.
- Participate in different meetings, trainings, workshop and seminars as required for the organization at district level.
- Work closely in coordination with Executive Director, Team Leader, Program Support Coordinator, and Finance Officer and make timely communication and update about the project’s events and progress of the activities.
- Ensure proper coordination of the program implementation among NTC, PR, implementing partners (CBOs), NGOs, INGOs and with government line agencies.
- Motivate the Outreach Workers involved in the program for the TB case finding and management.
- Any other job assigned as per program need.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in public health (BPH) or Social Sciences or any stream with minimum 3 years of working experience. Bachelor Passed with PCL General Medicine will be preferable.
- Good writing, analytical and documentation skills,
- Excellent coordination, management and communication skills,
- Command in report preparation, event note and record keeping,
- Proficiency on computer usage on office packages, email and internet,
- Must have 2 wheeler driving license,
- Priority will be given for candidates who closely worked with GoN health system,
- Priority will be given for local candidates
This job has expired.