- Highly skilled in Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google managing and marketing for clients of various domains
- Able to validate accounts on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google workspace
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Able to create end to end flow by understanding requirements, research on products and competitors, work closely with graphic designers, and ensure maximum reach and visibility for the clients
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Skilled in Google analytics and Facebook pixel
We are an equal opportunity employer and possess no salary bar for deserving candidates. Interested candidates should send their CVs and cover letter to [email protected] by 9th January, 2022.