- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our and clients social media presence
- Create content for promotional materials pertaining to marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) related activities
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Manage, create and publish original, high-quality content.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Design and develop banners and brochures for online and offline campaigns.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Deliver recommendations to improve client’s site rankings and traffic and/or other measurable results, based on agreed KPIs/ business objectives for the project.
- Responsible for R&D and reaching potential clients with liaison with Business Development team.
- Continuously recommend ideas/tactics and formulate campaign optimization plans
- Competitive Remuneration
- Timely Appraisal and Pay Upgradation
- Festival Allowance
- Technical and Soft Skills Trainings
- Retreat Programs
Candidates who meet the above-specified requirements are encouraged to send their CV’s with a covering letter at [email protected]