Teqmint envision providing state of the art software and solution to present day concerns in businesses.
Teqmint Innovations is building the future of software technology.
We believe that by equipping people with the best tools to solve their own problems, we can tackle the whole world's problems better, together. We're always looking for talented humans who are interested in building the future alongside us.
- Social Media Management: Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other platforms to expand our social media audience base.
- Content Writing: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines. Keeping up to date and informed about all aspects of company’s products and services.
- Website management: Managing content; optimizing SEO; ensuring content is up to date; has a consistent tone of voice; measure performance of content.
- Advertising: Facebook advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and modifying ad groups to optimize performance.
- Email Marketing: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimize results.
- Printing and Production: To coordinate the printing and production of our brochure, leaflets, marketing materials and some merchandise, including writing, editorial and proofing.
- Brand Guidelines: To implement brand guidelines and ensure compliance in all areas of work.
- Analytics and Reporting: Monitor, report and analyses results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate
- Other: Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Undertaking any other duties appropriate with the job role.
- Entitled for a variety of benefits and allowances based on the company's policies
- Training and Development programs for employee’s advancement and growth
- Refreshment Programs/Recreational Activities/ Outing and Camps
- Opportunity to participate in national/international IT events
- Good working environment and culture.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.