Covered by SAGE is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join a rapidly growing agency.
How you will contribute:
- Manage and evolve an ecosystem of web assets (e.g., corporate website, product/services microsites, social media platforms, blogs, online advertising, etc.) that drive measurable sales pipeline activity across the US. On an ongoing basis, evaluate and optimize spend and channel mix.
- Design, implement and optimize web landing pages, emails, and other web assets to support marketing campaigns in target markets.
- Plan and execute search engine optimization (SEO) efforts, track the progress of results, optimize existing capabilities and develop new opportunities for driving search traffic
- Manage prospect-to-lead process through the seamless integration of marketing ecosystem and other departments (sales, business development, and more)
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of web and digital campaigns/programs. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of digital campaigns to optimize results, using the appropriate KPIs (e.g., conversion rates, cost per qualified opportunity, etc.)
- Maintain and apply working knowledge of the latest web marketing trends, technologies, and practices.
- Recommend and drive implementation and adoption of new approaches and systems, where appropriate
- Apply well-honed analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Implement and measure digital marketing programs
- Manage multiple teams geared for SEO, content creation, social media management, conversion optimization, and more.
- Execute lead generation campaigns through Google My Business and other local SEO tools
- Control budget & evaluate ROI
- Evaluate and optimize the end-to-end Sales Funnel
What we expect:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in digital marketing with preferably a top tier financial institution
- Communication/presentation skills
- Organization and multi-tasking
- Team management and co-ordination
- Self-motivated, proactive
- Experience In running big budget campaigns
- Experience in running successful email marketing campaign (cold outreach and permission based)
- Experience in Affiliate Marketing
- Experience in CRM (Preferably Zoho)
- Experience in Online Reputation Management
- Experience in Website Analytics & Marketing Attribution
- Experience in Media Buying
- Experience in Social Media Outreach
If you believe in your skills and want to grow your professional career to unlimited heights, send us your CV at [email protected] mentioning the job title.OR,