We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital Marketing Manager will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Manage display/PPC advertising campaigns for SaaS/Enterprise customer base across platforms like Google, LinkedIn, Quora, etc
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Why you SHOULD join Grepsr:
- To be a part of driving the future of data analytics.
- To be a part of the team solving the real-world data problems.
- Learn, build and grow with great technology.
Working at Grepsr:
- Competitive compensation including salary and bonus based on personal and company goals
- Open floor plan office at Bhim Plaza, Naxal, conveniently located at the heart of Kathmandu. (We will soon be relocating to even bigger and better space in Baluwatar)
- Informal working environment and a fun culture (we have PlayStation and whatnot, seriously)
- Regular company outings, pub evenings and social events
- Free snacks and drinks/tea/coffee
- Regular performance reviews
- At Grepsr, you won’t just grow in your career. You’ll be a part of a movement that will forever change the way data drives business
- The salary will be based on the experience and commitment of the candidate with regular performance reviews.
If this sounds appealing to you, we’d love to have you join us! Send us your updated resume, with a work portfolio describing why you’re the best fit for this role.
If this sounds appealing to you, we’d love to have you join us! Send us your updated resume, with work samples describing why you’re the best fit for this role. Send application to [email protected]m