Qualification and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of office management.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
We are looking to add two new members to Giftmandu's marketing team as Digital Marketing Associates. He/ She will:
- Manage day to day management of the online store, ensuring the website is kept up to date with seasonally relevant products, updated imagery and banners, new in products, regularly updated category pages
- Be responsible for the uploading of new products, ensuring deadlines are met by completing uploads on a weekly basis and making sure product specs are correct
- Ensure products are displayed correctly on the website focusing on accuracy from the initial upload
- Upload product images as soon as they are made available
- Work closely in marketing team members and with customer service team to provide customers with relevant product information and advice for conversion opportunity
- Candidate with Bachelor's degree with any prior digital marketing experience is preferable. Should know basic Photoshop and MS Excel.
We provide necessary training and guidance to get started. Fun working environment with competitive salary.