You have a passion for Digital Marketing and you're ready to make a real impact. As a Digital Designer, you will be working closely with the production team to understand the client's briefs, campaign goals and create solutions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Design Expertise (50%)
- Understand client brief/campaign and captivate design solution that is in line with the campaign goals & audience strategy.
- Develop storyboard, mock-ups or animated solution which is effective and visually appealing.
- Understand the trends in banner productions & best practices and make suggestions for the client & our internal teams.
- Present and defend your design decisions, based on the overall design vision as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
- Understand and translate client feedback into intuitive solutions.
- Ensure all project team members are provided with the information they need to move forward in a timely manner.
- Run a design sprint with the client & account team and propose design concepts for upcoming campaigns.
- Understand client business, campaign goals, audience to create a detail digital report which aligns with the strategy.
- Be updated with latest designing trends and share across teams
- Maintains technical knowledge by taking up online sessions
Qualification, Skills and Competencies
- 1+ year of experience and involvement in Digital banner design, experience in working at an agency is ideal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Information Technology, Management, or any relevant field
- Understanding of digital banner platforms & tools: DoubleClick studio (HTML5), Bonzai, etc.
- Experience in project collaboration using Wrike; Ideal but not essential.
- Knowledge of user-centred design principles.
- Strong portfolio showcasing real case studies.
- Experience using design tools such as Adobe photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect or other design related software of your choice to create basic design mockup and animation.
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple teams & stakeholders (Strong communication skill-both written and verbal required).
- Ability to work on multiple briefs and prioritise.
- Ability to coordinate multiple timelines and self-time manage.
- Full working proficiency in English
The Benefits of
Joining Us Are Many!
- Paid annual leave and sick
- Competitive remuneration
- 5-days work week
- Provident and Gratuity fund,
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- An environment that values
continuous learning and development
- Events and Fun activities
Work Hours: We work from 7:00
am to 4:00 pm (including 1 hour lunch break). We are currently working from home due to Covid-19 lock down and will be resuming working from office once the situation is stable.
Please visit https://www.omnicommediagroup.com.np/ to know more about us!