DevOps Engineer must have a clear understanding of various automation tools and software development lifecycle for implementing CI/CD pipelines. S/he will work with developers and the System Admin to oversee the code releases, combining an understanding of both engineering and coding, from creating and implementing systems software to analyzing data to improve existing ones.
1. Deploy CI/CD Pipelines
- Implement CI and CD setup.
- Bring in continuous deployment practices to enhance application delivery.
- Write application deployment automation using standard deployment and configuration tools.
- Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating client tests as well as production environments.
- Write Infrastructure as Code (Iac) using Industry standard tools and services.
- Work with developers to identify necessary Azure resources and automate their provisioning.
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze and derive DevOps requirements.
- Write the script which is not taken care of by building tools for delivery of the application.
- Write a script and template for the recuring task.
2. Monitor & Troubleshooting
- Monitor and tune configured pipeline for reliable and robust integration and delivery of the application.
- Monitor and troubleshoot all the metrics in CI/CD
- Document automation process.
- Document CI/CD deployed pipeline.
4. Support & Troubleshooting
- Support and troubleshoot CI/CD process.
- Identify the issue and loopholes in the CI/CD process to automate the process securely and reliably.
- Provide system and application support including responding to monitoring alerts and assigned jobs and tickets.
- Prepare the monthly and on-demand report of the CI/CD pipeline metrics, tools, and resources.
- Prepare the Cost analyses report for CI/CD infra.
- Prepare automated information, inventory, and cost consumption report of the resource and services
6. User/Client Support
- Analyzing and supporting infrastructure in Azure.
- Provide system and application support including responding to monitoring alerts and assigned jobs and tickets
The above-mentioned jobs and responsibilities are not enough to cover all the work to be carried out, hence we should carry out jobs as necessary and instructed by the supervisor.
Besides offering a stimulating learning experience and competitive pay, Pioneer also offers many benefits and perks including:
- 5 working days/week
- Lunch Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Festival Allowance
- Paid Leaves
- Social Security Fund
- Accidental & Medical Insurance Coverage
- Global Exposure