Established in 2009, eSewa is a household name today. South Asia’s first digital wallet, licensed Payment Service Provider from Nepal Rastra Bank (Central Bank of Nepal), and an ISO 27001:2013 certified, eSewa is a subsidiary company of F1Soft International, a leading FinTech company of Nepal. Team eSewa has been working tirelessly to achieve its vision to create a cashless economy. For this, the company has onboarded more than 150k merchants, 50+ Banks and Financial Institutions (BFIs) and established a wider network of agents nationwide. eSewa is a mobile wallet that allows you to make online and offline payments to merchants, transfer funds to banks and much more
DevOps Engineer are responsible to maintains mission- critical information extraction, analysis and managing, monitoring system/ software of eSewa with coordination with development and operation team
- Manage and monitor all eSewa services with coordination with development and operation team and external stake holders to ensure that development follows established processes and work as intended
- Deployment the product of eSewa and support for the application deployed
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Automate job using tools like ansible, jenkis, gitlab etc.
- Familiar with web server and load balancer like Nginx, Apache, Haproxy etc
- 2 to 3 year of experience as DevOps Engineer.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science (BE in IT, BIM, BSc.SCIT or relevant certification)
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- Experience automating repetitive operational tasks
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment practices in production systems
- Experience with some of our basis technologies: Kubernetes, docker, Jenkins,Gitlab.
- Experience with Linux and windows and its command.
- Experience supporting highly available systems running Java web applications, Tomcat, Glassfish.
- Hands-on experience on web servers and load balancer like Nginx, Apache, Haproxy etc
- Flexibility in working hours
- Proactive and a team player
- Should be able handle and work under pressure
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Think outside of the box
- Collaborate with cross functional team
- Strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking ability and problem-solving skills
- Excellent in management skills
- Ability to find out root cause analysis and multitasking skills
Why Join us?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Social Security Benefit
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- Attractive salary and benefits (Communication package, Fuel, TADA)
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.