Deerhold is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team! An individual will be responsible to work throughout the full infrastructure, including design, architecture, communication, monitoring, availability, scaling, failover, and recovery.
- Build and maintain our cloud platforms and support applications, demonstrating agile and dynamic software support capabilities.
- Bridge and own the union between development, quality, security and operations.
- Provision of infrastructure necessary for development, testing and production of mobile and web application
- Recommend architecture to meet business requirements.
- Regularly monitor and maintain the health of the infrastructure and the software to ensure smooth operation of the application
- Create and execute contingency plans for disasters like downtime, data loss etc.
- Ensure a well-accepted level of security across the software industry on the infrastructures
- Provision of System and platform upgrades, service and preventative maintenance
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience
- Proficient in infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform, Chef, Puppet etc.
- Hand-on experience with CI/CD pipelines, continuous monitoring, logging & alerting
- Good experience of AWS cloud services like ECS, load balancing, Route53, CloudWatch, EC2, S3, RDS, KMS, Lambda, AWS CLI etc.
- Good experience of application containerization using Docker. (Familiarity with Kubernetes is a plus point)
- Good experience of container orchestration using ECS or EKS
- Experience with common Cloud and DevOps tools, such as: Git, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience in delivering micro services at scale; designing micro services solutions.
- Hands-on experience in Networking / network configuration, Application performance monitoring, Container performance and security
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases, RESTful APIs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in Big Data , Spark and Redhat OpenShift is a plus point
- Experience in one or more of the following: Node.js, Python, Java is a plus point
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]